Marine Grade LumberCustom Float Services stocks a wide variety of marine grade lumber, specializing in longer than standard lengths at treatments suitable for saltwater splash and submersed applications.
CFS currently stocks ACQ (alkaline copper quat) and CCA (chromate copper arsenate) pressure treated lumber in many sizes and lengths. The following are lumber options available:
- Boards: 2x boards, #1 grade southern yellow pine, ranging from 8’ to 24’ in length
- Timber: 4x, 6x,8x, 10x and 12x lumber for foundation and framing, #2 southern yellow pine, sizes ranging from 12’ to 30’
- Engineered beams: Pressure treated Engineered Parallam beams, treated to .60 CCA up to 50’ in length
- Piles: Southern yellow pine pressure treated piles and Greenheart piles, up to 60’ in length
- Decking: Many decking options are available, including PT, IPE (ironwood), cedar, and composite Duralife Dockboard.
- Treatment options: MCA ground contact (micronized copper azole) and CAB (copper azole) available.
11 Wallace Avenue | South Portland, Maine 04106 | 1-888-844-9666 | Fax (207) 347-7283 | firstname.lastname@example.org